Interested in a health profession!
Are you a third year City College of Chicago (CCC) transfer student? Join LaHSEP Track 3
- Six-week summer program for CCC transferring stu-dents to UIC
- Provides students with a successful transition to UIC
- Opportunity to participate in pre-health workshops, engage in organic/biochemistry, calculus, biostatistics and English courses.
- Receive a stipend upon successful completion of pro-gram
- Have a genuine interest in medicine or the health sci-ences
- Must be full-full time students
- Majoring in Biological Sciences, Biochemistry or Neu-roscience
- Completed UIC placement exams
- Be registered for transfer orientation
- Submit LaHSEP application, personal statement and two letters of recommendation
Application Deadline: June 7, 2024
June 17, 2024—July 26, 2024
Apply starting Dec. 1st
For more information contact
Paulina M. Guzman at
About The Hispanic Center of Excellence –
University of Illinois Chicago College of Medicine:
The HCOE aims to improve the health and wellness of Latinx communities in Illinois. Our team delivers programs that increase the number of outstanding Latino/Hispanic applicants pursuing health careers. Our programs span the continuum of health education and promote the development of health practi-tioners who capably deliver language concordant and culturally responsive care to historically under-served Latinx communities.