See what is coming in January 2024:
Medicina de Familia as a career path. Addressing Disparities and Securing a Pipeline of Latines
Date: January 9th
Time: 06 PM CT
Presenters: Leah Petrucelli, MD and Majed Abbas, MD
- Understanding the principles, practice and impact of Family Medicine specialists.
- Identifying common health issues in the Latinx patient and health disparities.
- Identifying career paths for Family Medicine practitioners
- Understanding the value of Cultural and Linguistic Concordance in family medicine serving Latinx patients
Interested in being a MOLA mentor?
- Complete and submit the application through the provided link.
- Stay connected with program updates and communication via email and text.
- Lead a one-hour lecture/workshop during our Saturday programming.
- Foster monthly connections with your mentee group for 30 minutes per month.
Your mentorship can help shape careers, instill confidence, and inspire the next generation of physician advocates and healthcare professionals.