AMITA Health Medical Group – Primary Care
AMITA Health Medical Group has multiple excellent opportunities available for Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physicians. Our outpatient and hospitalist positions are in Chicago or the Chicagoland suburbs.
The ideal candidate would be looking to work in a patient focused environment with excellent work life balance and meaningful relationship with colleagues and staff.
- 900 plus physician led medical group that places emphasis on physician engagement and leadership opportunities
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Full medical group benefits including PTO, CME and Educational reimbursement, Medical, Dental, Vison, Life, Retirement plans with matching
- Malpractice self-insured coverage
- Our Mission: AMITA Health is rooted in faith-based health systems that have served Chicago’s northwest, west and southwestern suburbs for more than 100 years. Inspired by these roots, our mission is to extend the healing ministry of Jesus, and our vision is to be a leader in faith-based healthcare in Chicago.
Graduation from an approved school of allopathic or osteopathic medicine
No prior experience
Possess a license to practice medicine in good standing in the State of Illinois
Board certification in family medicine or internal medicine
Sensitivity to low-income and ethnic minority communities is desired
Ability to speak Spanish preferred