Clinical Physician – MSHC (Back of the Yards)
Mile Square Health Center is hiring a full time Clinical Physician, specializing in Family Medicine, to join our patient care team in our Back of the Yards clinic.
Job Responsibilities: Under administrative direction, independently perform physician examinations for a broad range of clients to diagnose and treat diseases, injuries, and other disorders.
Responsible for selecting and utilizing appropriate diagnostic and/or therapeutic procedures for clients.
- Examine patient and obtain medical history from patient, parents, guardians to prepare patient profile.
- Review developmental and medical history of patient. Participate in diagnostic staffing to correlate findings, determine diagnosis and develop appropriate treatment recommendations.
- Discuss findings and recommendations with client, parents, agencies, etc. as needed.
- Responsible for medication management (includes but is not limited to writing prescriptions, monitoring efficacy, monitoring adverse reactions).
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
- Doctor of Medicine degree from an ACGME accredited medical college.
- Board certified, board eligible in required specialty, or a current resident (subject to the requirements of the GME Moonlighting Policy: http://tigger.uic.edu/com/gme/p_p_moonlighting.htm) Unrestricted Illinois license to practice medicine or Illinois license eligible.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish required. Specialty in Family Medicine required.
For fullest consideration, please submit a complete application and supplemental resume by June 5, 2020. All applications must be submitted by June 12, 2020.
The University of Illinois at Chicago is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The University of Illinois may conduct background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Posted On May 19 – 2020
- Deadline June 15 – 2020
- Company Clinical Physician (Family Medicine)
- Location UI Health
- Web https://jobs.uic.edu/job-board/job-details?jobID=130141