As an organization striving to improve the health of vulnerable populations in the US, we would like to invite you to join us in closing the gaps in the healthcare community. MOLA is dedicated to advancing healthcare for the Latino (LHS+ hereafter Latino) community through education and professional advancement, and we firmly believe that your support will have an impact.
Why Support MOLA?
MOLA is committed to addressing healthcare disparities, promoting medical education, and fostering community engagement. Your donation will contribute to:
- Medical and Health Education: Supporting aspiring Latino healthcare professionals through scholarships, mentorship programs, and educational resources. These are some of the funds your donation will support:
- Scholarship Program
- Mentorship between a future health care professional and health leader
- Support Spanish Inclusive Language Competency Curriculum
- Future Leaders Programming
- Community Outreach: Initiating health awareness, engaging community based organizations and educating clinicians on how to best serve Latino patients in our communities.
- Research Initiatives: Supporting Latino Health research to better understand and address healthcare challenges faced by our community.
How You Can Help:
- One-Time Donation: Make a one-time contribution to support our ongoing projects and initiatives.
- Corporate Sponsorship and Matching: Partner with MOLA to make a lasting impact on the health and well-being of the Latino community by joining as an Institutional member. Matching contributions are welcome should you be part of a corporate matching gift program.
Your generosity will help us create a healthier future for Latino individuals and families. Every donation, no matter the size, makes a meaningful impact. Thank you for considering MOLA as a recipient of your support.
As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, your contributions are eligible for all benefits provided by the US tax system. In addition, MOLA is a 100% volunteer-based organization where your donations go directly to programs.
Óscar Iván Zambrano, MBA, MPH, CDM