ASST./ASSOC. DEAN FOR ADMISSIONS, CHICAGO MEDICAL SCHOOL
What is the position?
We at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science (RFUMS), the only graduate health Sciences University in the United States named after a woman scientist, welcome applications for the next Chicago Medical School (CMS) Assistant/Associate Dean for Admissions.
- Lead ongoing CMS admissions strategic planning and continuous quality improvement processes.
- Lead the review of CMS admissions policies and performance on an annual basis.
- Ensure the alignment of CMS admissions strategic priorities with goals and priorities of the school and university.
- Provide counsel and insight regarding national trends and strategies recommended by national organizations.
- Advise and update CMS leadership regarding admissions and recruitment goals and outcomes.
- Collaborate with respective RFUMS divisions to establish and maintain strategic priorities and policies.
- Collaborate with the Offices of Admission and Enrollment and Diversity and Inclusion to achieve the medical school’s enrollment goals for medical school student diversity and inclusion.
- Lead and oversee the process that ensures the reliability and consistency of the CMS holistic admissions evaluation process.
- Lead the review and determination of the qualitative indicators in the holistic admissions and the MMI interview processes.
- Lead the oversight and coordination between the RFUMS Office of Admissions and Enrollment and the CMS faculty.
- Participate in SAC, working groups and subcommittee meetings as an informational resource to provide guidance in the alignment of goals and actions with CMS established priorities.
- Other duties as assigned by the Interim Vice Dean, Chicago Medical School.
What are the requirements to apply?
- Advanced degree (DO, MD, Ph.D., Ed.D, DHSc, JD)
- 5 years’ experience working in admissions, or a higher education setting.
- Position will hold a faculty appointment at the appropriate rank, subject to satisfactory results from a background check and the approval of the applicable academic committees, Vice President of Faculty Affairs, and the Board of Trustees.
How do I apply?
To find out more information or if you wish to apply, please go here.