FULL TIME FAMILY PRACTICE OR INTERNAL MEDICINE IN A MULTISPECIALTY CLINIC IN CHICAGO
Deadline to apply: ASAP
What is the position?
This position provides an ideal life-work balance, with clinics limited to Monday through Friday and no assigned call or hospital duties. The practice is located within the city and provides a great location for anyone hoping to live and work in the city or live in a nearby suburb, with commutes facilitated by its proximity to I-290. The patients served are primarily Spanish and Polish speaking and all staff is bilingual to facilitate communication. As the group has consisted of providers and patients that have been with the clinic for many years, we are hoping to find a provider that works well with our team and is passionate about providing great care to a wonderful base of patients.
Location: West Loop neighborhood, Chicago
Schedule: Outpatient only, Monday-Friday 10-6pm
What are the requirements to apply?
• Current license to practice medicine in Illinois.
• Board certified/Board Eligible
• Valid DEA Controlled Substance Registration Certification
• Skill in electronic health record use
• Ability to work with culturally diverse patient base.
• Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred.
Compensation and benefits
• Malpractice insurance
• Full family medical and dental benefits.
• Pension and 401K w/ employer contributions
• 3 weeks vacation
• 10 sick days
• 1 week CME w/reimbursement
• 10 paid holidays
How do I apply?
Interested parties may contact Dr. Estrella Matyas, Medical Director: [email protected] or 312-829-1134