Access Community Health Network (“ACCESS”) is looking for talented Family and Internal Medicine Physicians. Below is some information about ACCESS and an overview of our benefits.
As the Chicago area’s largest provider of community health care, ACCESS has 35 health centers, located throughout Chicago, Cook and DuPage counties, and serves as the medical home for more than 180,000 patients each year. Founded in 1991, ACCESS is a Federally-Qualified Health Center (FQHC) organization accredited by The Joint Commission, dedicated to its mission to improve the health and wellness of our communities.
About ACCESS: https://www.youtube.com/user/
• 100% Outpatient Practice
• Supports H-1B visa and J1 Waivers
• $180,000 Guarantee Annual Base Salary
• $20,000 Sign-On Bonus
• Productivity and Quality Bonuses
• Relocation Assistance
• Loan repayment potential through National Health Service Corps (NHSC)
• NHSC LRP: Up to $50,000 Full Time for 2 years
• NHSC SUD-W LRP: Up to $75,000 Full Time for 3 years
• Comprehensive benefits package
• 232 Hours of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year & Paid Holidays
• 40 Hours of CME & $2,000 Reimbursement
• Malpractice liability provided by the Federal Torts Claims Act (FTCA)
• Multiple locations throughout Chicago, Cook and DuPage counties
• Flexible schedules and much more…!